Angels are part of our daily lives. Would you belief that there are angels believed to be a major force for each month and day? What are the characteristics of these angels? Let us take a look.
• Angel Gabriel – he is the believed to oversee the month of January. In Islam, he is regarded to be an Archangel and the deliverer of the Qu’ran to Muhammad. He is also referred to as the spirit of truth. He is called the Angel of Resurrection.
• Angel Barchiel- he is the angel for the month of February. He is called as the “Bringer of Hope.”.
• Angel Machidiel – for the month of March, it is Angel Machidiel. Literally, the name means “Fullness of God.” He is associated with stamina, courage and bringing cheer. He is also known to be the Angel of Courage.
• Angel Asmodel – he is the angel for the month of April. He is often referred to be the Angel of Patience and brings the spirit of rebirth.
• Angel Ambriel – the guardian for the month of May. He is the guardian or angel of communications. This is not about communication, like in a cellphone. It is about awakening or getting in touch with the inner truth.
• Angel Muriel- is the guardian or angel of Emotions and rule over the month of June. He encourages emotional awareness and urges close emotional relationships like friendship and family ties.
• Angel Verchiel- the angel for the month of June is actually the Angel of Affection. He brings the gifts of nobility, affection and a generous heart.
• Angel Hamaliel- the angel for the month of August is the Angel of Logic or Perseverance.
• Angel Uriel- he is the angel for the month of September. He is called as the Angle of Ministration and Peace. He restores peace, especially with the painful memories and past.
• Angel Barbiel- the angel for the month of October and also known as Barakiel. He is an angel that can grant success, fortune and luck. He is also a very jovial and happy angel.
• Angel Adnachiel- the angel for the month of November is also the Angel of Independence. He is also known to be the Angel of Humility.
• Angel Hanael- the angel for the month of December literally means “glory.” He delivers or takes our prayers in a higher level and make sure that they are answered.
Aside from monthly governing angels, there are also seven angels for the week. Some could be the same. Here are the following daily angels.
• Angel Michael – is the angel for Sunday. Archangel Michael’s name literally means “like unto God”. He has the rule over rain, wind, fire, thunder and lightning.
• Angel Gabriel – is the angel for Monday.